Friday

About me

6 comments

You already welcomed to a broken world but now I welcome you to get fixed up..!
It has been my greatest honor to serve the light of the world and the King of Kings Lord Jesus Christ..

My name is Prasad Chavan, 25 years old. I am from Non-Christian background. I am from Hindu family.
I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour in 1998. I was suffering from Asthma since childhood, I was not able to participate in any physical and sports activities because of breathing problem!!
In 1998 my condition became more critical, Doctors gave me 3 hours to live and discharged me from the hospital. At that time one believer sister prayed for me and God healed me completely from asthma, since that day Ive decided to give my whole life to Jesus Christ Now me and my family serving our Lord Jesus Christ and sharing Gospel to the people..
Now I am not only enjoying sports and physical activities but excelling in them. .
Praise Jesus..!!

6 comments:

Post a Comment